Friday, February 23, 2007

BUSY...BUSY...BUSY

So during this time away from blogging…my weeks have been filled with another staff retreat, a discipleship retreat, moving house, Valentines Day, and an Argentina fundraiser! (yay argentina!)…and much self reflection...(my apologies for the load of blog entries to follow!)

So let’s see…I have moved into a house with two other interns and its within walking distance to the church, and I am soo much happier! It is soo very wonderful to have my own house..a place where I truly feel I can be comfortable and I can spread out my stuff everywhere, and leave a mess if I want!






so there are some photos of my house...but that was the first week i was there, and things have changed quite a bit actually...we are having a housewarming party this weekend..so i will take even more photos then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's Desiree's sofa isn't it? :)