Monday, February 26, 2007

MY FIRST LOVE…

So many Sundays ago we had a guest pastor from Seattle actually preach on Revelation 2 and the letter to the church of Ephesus…and he truly captivated me and I miss that really because at times I feel I am not captivated at my church..but Brian the pastor talked about how we have abandoned our first love and fallen out of love with Christ over time, but he reminded us that we must persevere in order to reveal the love of Christ. And I just strated to realize that I had become complacent and indifferent and wasn’t all that excited about my own salvation and my own relationship with the Lord, the way I should be! I must remember the heighs from which I have fallen and what I was like when I first began following hard after Christ…and I just started to realize how important discipline is for me…at times I realize just how selfish I am and can be and how my heart is hard at times and I say things I probably shouldn’t in a tone that I probably shouldn’t be using…and some things really need to change!

No comments: