Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jesus...

So I have been reading about different religions recently...well mainly about Islam and Muslims...and I find it so very fascinating because the commandments are the same for the two religions and many of the principles are similar ...and they even read the bible. However, the main difference with all other religions and Christianity is Jesus...it all comes back to Jesus. Peter and I watched the Film the Passion of the Christ on Good Friday, and I was reminded of Jesus' sacrifice for me...he died for ME!...and the thing is...Jesus was real, and history will tell you so. The thing people disagree on is whether he was simply a prophet or the Messiah...but they do not disagree on whether he actually existed. How cool is that?

So here is a clip from the film The Passion of the Christ...

[youtube=]

No comments: