Thursday, August 31, 2006

How sweet it is...

So I sit here in the kitchen typing my thoughts and my emotions into my computer…while Laura sits beside me, rummaging through worship songs that Eli brought with him…and I get soo excited when she pulls one out of the stack..and then eli plays it..and we all sing..and stuart looks on perplexed determined to learn the song! Soo amazing...the holy spirit is soo very present in this room and it just gets me soo very excited about the glory of the Lord and the way He is going to work through us all this next year! Just wild to think that we are all here this next year to serve Him, to love Him, to glorify Him, and to work for Him! and He simply wants us to love other people and develop relationships with other people while proclaiming His love for us all... Does it get any better than that?..i think not…

Let my words be few…this is the song Eli is teaching Stuart…and I would have to say the words in this song are phenomenal..such a simple song with soo much heart and soul in it! Recently Peter brought to my attention that soo many people sing the worship songs put in front of them without truly thinking about the words, and I must say I am one of those people! And when I think about the words in this song…I think this song has sooo much truth in it…

You are God in Heaven
And here am I on Earth
So I’ll let my words
Jesus I am so in love with you

And I’ll stand in awe of you
Yes, I’ll stand in awe of you
And I’ll let my words be few
Jesus I am so in love with you

The simplest of all love songs,
I want to bring to you,
So I’ll let my words be few
Jesus I am so in love with you..

God is sooo amazing…He is everything, and we are soo small and may seem soo insignificant but Jesus gives us that significance and because of that we just stand in awe of Him and all that He has done and all that He will do…

No comments: